£30 divided by zero is...


Today  big, bold, statement jewellery is on special. The jewellery that apparently is borrowed and flung around the floor on 'Strictly' . That jewellery!  However I don't go to big, bold, statement places and I don't think Mr Him has plans to whisk me round doing the fandango anytime soon.  
 
Putting logic aside as any good tvshopaholic would do, I notice there are four colour options today. Silver, not so silver,  gold and not so gold.  What choice!  I waver, gold or not so gold?  Does there have to be a choice?  How about both. How about both!!! 
 
No, no. I have enough. I have bold statement jewellery from that brand already and it still hasn't been Tangoed or Meringued around a ball room.
 
 
I remind myself that the cream leather jacket I am wearing today is 15 years old. Purchased at a country show at the great expense of £80 at the time. Didn't that turn out to be excellent value?  Under 27p per wear.  The boots that I'm wearing are 6 years old and well used (under 14p per wear).   I'm not extravagant.  I'm clearly a canny shopper.


 
 
I do the maths.  At under £30 but without a big, bold, statement venue or fandango in my diary the cost per wear would be.... £30 divided by zero is zero.  
 
Best value yet!  I'll have all four.

1 comment:

Mr Him Visits Goats

Now that that advert for my Facebook page is out of the way back to the Anna lifestory.  We had Father's Day of course since my Oslo pos...