My Youtube playlists

Dear reader

Whilst Mr Him picks up the courage to resume his nonsense behaviours and defy my instruction to be sensible, you may like to grab a coffee, beer, wine or cocktail and join us on some endeavours.

Here is a playlist of our vacation in Tenerife staring Mr Him, Miss 23 and the Automotive Engineer.

Meanwhile I have seen that Christine asked me if i've thought of doing instagram stories.  I smiled I tell you. I have been on instagram for a few years and yes I do stories most days.  You will find me on instagram at mutton_style. if you catch it today you will see me having at home dental treatment from Miss 23, haha.  Mr Him is on instagram in the guise of a ginger cat,  Redrelaxercat.


Travel playlist



Here is a playlist of, well, just English life





and here is a playlist of shopping




and here is a playlist of outfits.


In theory each video will lead you to the next in the playlist you have selected. Yes, I have been busy.



2 comments:

  1. nice videos, I found you on instagram. I am there as ms_facile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these videos,AM, these started my day off a treat. Hugs twin, x

    ReplyDelete

Mr Him adops a Racing pigeon and Miss 26 looks for an Apartment in the year that never was

How are you all?  I thought I would catch up by sharing a series of vlogs that I made during the year that never was.  Here is one from the ...