Mr Him enjoys a Curry

Dear reader

I feel your pain (actually judging by the pics later we may all think Mr Him's in pain) and understand you are missing the hero of my tales.

So without further ado I give you Mr Him enjoying a curry, really enjoying a curry.  Yes, I was open to bribary and begging to post these (he begged me.)  Finally I gave in.


Phew, i;m feeling a burning sensation

Yes, the flavour is hot

very hot

really hot...this hot

oh dear

how do I explain this!

Now on to my Christmas preparations.  I have been writing a few Blogmas posts so click on the links and enjoy with a large coffee, they are long.

Blogmas Part One and we go to Brighton  and video here

Blogmas part 2 in which we choose a tree  and making cheese here on video

Blogmas part 3 in which i shop

Blogmas Part 4 in which I don't relax ...yet

3 comments:

Mr Him adops a Racing pigeon and Miss 26 looks for an Apartment in the year that never was

How are you all?  I thought I would catch up by sharing a series of vlogs that I made during the year that never was.  Here is one from the ...