My National Wine Drinking Day

Yesterday was National Wine Drinking Day.  Do my colleagues realise?  Er, no. However much I  suggested it by saying beverage and South Africa in one sentence the hint was not taken .

Instead I was offered a teabag from Zimbabwe



 (flavoursome but not as fulfilling as wine). 

"No!  A South African beverage," I said emphatically.

"Tea from Rwanda?"




  'No! ' I said, ' South  Africa!'

"Chocolate from Thorntons?"

"Well, OK then, as long as its  white."  No pic, I ate it too fast. 

Meanwhile, on my other channel I had an episode with boots. here 

5 comments:

  1. Well hope you did have some wine yesterday anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh on the boot front.
    Wine o'clock has saved me more often than I am prepared to admit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still dry, but hubby had a glass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe after you limped home you had your wine? I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete

Mr Him adops a Racing pigeon and Miss 26 looks for an Apartment in the year that never was

How are you all?  I thought I would catch up by sharing a series of vlogs that I made during the year that never was.  Here is one from the ...