Mother's Day

Dear reader, last weekend was full of excitement.  Not only meeting up with the Pout but also in  the UK it was Mother's day.  I have to say this Mother's day beat all others.  No longer pretending to enjoy a bowl of sesame seeds in milk in bed for breakfast (just don't ask)  nor baths accompanied by children sitting on the floor.

This year I had a mystery tour, without even getting out of bed. ( I will reiterate, this is not one of those blogs.)

The Mystery tour was videod for Mystory on instagram so for your delight here's my Mothers day on You tube.  

The Envelope  which it turns out I should have found the night before

The note which it turns out I should have read the night before.

My surprise breakfast  which it turns out I ate. 




This was followed by a bath from the Orient created by Miss 22.



Mr Him cooked a roast lamb and trimmings 



and it was warm enough to eat outside in the sun.




Later in the day Miss 18 visited and gave me a small bottle of Champagne in a set.  



All in all a lovely Mother's Day



7 comments:

  1. I would say so, you are blessed! What a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds like a perfect Mother's day and you're so spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn t it fantastic to be spoiled like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What thought and care the Misses 18 and 22 put into your special day. Lots of ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Looks like you had a very nice day! Our Mother's Day is in May. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely day as it should be enjoying time at home with family.

    ReplyDelete

Mr Him adops a Racing pigeon and Miss 26 looks for an Apartment in the year that never was

How are you all?  I thought I would catch up by sharing a series of vlogs that I made during the year that never was.  Here is one from the ...